School Up-date for Weds 13th Jan

The weather forecasts would suggest that we are expecting a band of snow or rain to pass across the County over night and possibly through the course of the day. Temperatures however continue to rise. Given this the school requests that you once again check the blog by 6.30am Weds morning if there is a significant snow fall. Otherwise assume we are open. The one-way system remains in place as do the arrangement for drop-off and collection for Charlton. The College playground is clearing but remains hazardous, I suspect it will be accessable by Thursday. The afterschool and homework clubs remain suspended until further notice.