Postponement of Firework Display 5th November 2011

As you may be aware the weather forecast for this Saturday is poor, with heavy persistent rain and strong winds.  

The Schools have taken advice from the Pyrotechnical team who have recommended that the event be postponed. The next available date will be Sunday 13th November, with a slightly earlier start for the display at 7.00pm instead of 7.30pm. Gates will open at 6.00pm.

All pre-paid tickets will be valid for this event. A reimbursement is available if you are unable to attend. Please return the ticket(s) to the school office with your details.